2017 Schedule of Events
Beer School, Beer Dinners, Beer Seminars, Beer Brunches, Pool Parties, BrewMasters, After Parties featuring specialty beers, and of course, the Signature Event held on
Saturday, September 2, 2017: Key West BrewFest Tasting Festival.
2017 Schedule of Events (more events to come……stay tuned)
Thursday, August 31st:
- All day: Poker Run Stop by all 5 bars and have a pint from the featured brewery to receive a poker card. Turn in your hand at the Sunset Pier by 8pm on Friday. $250+ in prizes will be awarded to the winners. Participating bars/restaurants to receive a card are: Cork and Stogie, Mellow Ventures, The Crafty Kracken, The Porch and Sunset Pier
- 4pm – 7pm – Happy Hour at The Perry Hotel located at 7001 Shrimp Road, Stock Island – sponsored by Stiegl
- 5pm – Opening Kick-off party at Waterfront Brewery. Waterfront will be releasing a new brew every 45 minutes in addition to their 16 on tap. Enjoy Key West specialty draft beers, great food, and fun. Located at 201 William Street.
- 5:30pm – 9pm: Shipyard Brewery Tap Invasion at the Green Parrot Bar
7pm: Dog Fish Head Beer Dinner at Bagatelle located at 115 Duval Street $99 per person plus tax and gratuity. Call 305.296.6609 to reserve your seat today! 2017 Menu
Friday, September 1st
- Morning Radio Broadcast: featuring Islamorada Beer Company at Two Friends Patio
All day: Poker Run Stop by all 5 bars and have a pint from the featured brewery to receive a poker card. Turn in your hand at the Sunset Pier by 8pm on Friday. $250+ in prizes will be awarded to the winners. Participating bars/restaurants to receive a card are: Cork and Stogie, Mellow Ventures, The Crafty Kracken, The Porch and Sunset Pier
- 1pm – 4pm: Come party with the Islamorada Brewing Company crew. DJ, games, and giveaways all afternoon long. Islamorada Beer Company tap takeover will be at the Pineapple Pool. Beat the heat and stay cool at Southernmost Beach Resort’s Pineapple Pool 1319 Duval Street.
- 2pm until 6pm: Florida Tap Takeover with special release beers released every half hour at the Waterfront Brewery located at 201 William Street. Bike Giveaway at 6pm. You don’t want to miss this!
- 4pm – 7pm: No Tan Lines Happy Hour and Tasting at Two Friends Patio
- 5pm – 8pm: Rum Row party with Islamorada Beer Company Tap Takeover featuring Beer and Burger Pairing.
- 6pm: Isle Cook’s Paired Beer Dinner. Join us for an incredible paired beer dinner. $85 plus tax and gratuity. Call 305-741-7443 to book your seat. Menu
- 6pm – 8:30pm: Enjoy the Key West’s world famous sunset with the best canned beer from over 12 breweries and passed signature food pairings. All-AmeriCAN Sunset featuring a large selection of canned craft beers at the Sunset Pier, located at 0 Duval Street, $25 per person in advance or $30 at the Door. Tickets available at www.keystix.com or Sunset Pier Bar
- 7 pm: Kona Beer Luau at the Southernmost Beach Café overlooking the Atlantic Ocean featuring 4 stations paired with Kona Beer – $75/person plus tax Purchase Tickets
Located at 1405 Duval Street|2017 Menu
- 7:30pm: Beer Pairing Dinner sponsored by Boulevard Beer and Duvel Beer at The Perry Hotel located at 7001 Shrimp Road, Stock Island. Menu to come. Purchase Tickets $100 per person plus tax and gratuity. Menu
Saturday, September 2nd
- 3pm – 5pm: VIP admission at the Key West BrewFest Signature Tasting Festival on South Beach, located at 1405 South Beach Purchase Tickets ($75 per person, tickets must be purchased in advance, limited number sold). Purchase Tickets
- 5pm-8pm: The Signature Tasting Festival on South Beach, 1405 South Beach, $40 in advance; $50 day of or at the door. Located at 1405 Duval Street. Purchase Tickets
- ***8pm: Second Line March led by New Orleans band Water Seed leaving South Beach at end of the Signature Tasting Festival. Get your dancing shoes on to march your way from the end festival at South Beach, down Duval Street, to the Green Parrot. Keep the night alive with the live brass band leading you to the next party!
- 8pm: Join Water Seed as they head on stage at the Green Parrot for the after party
- 8pm: Key West BrewFest annual After Party at The Porch featuring live music by local favorite Happy Dog
Sunday, September 3rd
- 12pm – 5pm: Pool party sponsored by Tampa Bay Brewing with a DJ, Cornhole, drink and food specials at The Perry Hotel located at 7001 Shrimp Road, Stock Island
- 1pm – 5pm: Pool Beer Pong Party Tour, sponsored by Bud Light at Keys Collection Hotels. Grab your passport at The Barefoot Bar and Grill at The Fairfield Inn and Suites, along with a $5 Bud Light and get your first stamp. Proceed to the Salty Lime at the Hilton Garden Inn and purchase your 2nd Bud Light for $5 and receive your second stamp. Make your way over to Rum Row at the Gates Hotel for another $5 Bud Light and receive your third stamp. Then it’s on to The Toasted Coconut at 24 North Hotel where $10 gets you your final stamp and a wristband to play. Live DJ with party favors provided by Bud Light.
- 1pm- 4pm: Kona Pool Party at The Marker Waterfront Resort , at 200 William Street, featuring tunes by DJ Jimmy and a pig roast
- 7pm: Funky Buddha Beer Dinner at the Southernmost Beach Cafe located at 1405 Duval Street. Menu $69/per person plus tax Purchase Tickets
Monday, September 4th
7pm: Bingo at the Green Parrot located at 601 Whitehead Street.